- Your monthly service plan discount increases 3% (to 21%) on plans $34.99 or higher
- Employee monthly service discount increased 2% (to 18%)
- Equipment discount increased to 30% with a 2-year term
- Unlimited Data on PDA’s grandfathered at $35 per month
- 5GB Wireless Modem Data plans at $47.40 per month
- Custom Push-to-Talk plans with the option to include buckets of voice minutes or use PTT alone for only $19.99 per month
- Smart phone / Blackberry email feature only $24.99 (previous feature was $44.99)
- Free Casio G’zone Rock C731 for new activations on price plans $34.99 and higher (180 days)
- $100 invoice credit for each new subscriber activation or eligible upgrade (valid 180 days)
- Unlimited Data on PDA’s grandfathered at $30 per month
- Unlimited Data on wireless modems grandfathered at $45 per month
- Corporate monthly service discounts remain at 21%
- Employee monthly service discounts remain at 19%
If you currently have an AT&T Wireless service plan, these new rates will be reflected in the next billing cycle.
If you would like to purchase a new Verizon Wireless employee service plan, go to http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/employee/emaildomainauthentication.jsp or call 866-456-7892 (make sure you have a fax machine accessible).
If you would like to purchase a new AT&T Wireless employee service plan, go to your nearest AT&T Wireless store with a Securitas ID/Badge or pay stub and ask that your new plan be applied to Securitas.